HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 28, 2020

I Love You | Paper Issues Spring Crop - On the Wings of Love

Hey, scrappy friends! I hope you come join our Spring Crop at Paper Issues for all the fun challenge we have going on this weekend. We've got a musical theme, and all of our challenges are named after a song. Here's the challenge I created and the page I made.


I made another page for one of my 29 students. I scraplifted myself from a layout I made in 2018.


Here are some details. I used the beautiful FREE Monarch Butterfly Wreath cut file from Paper Issues.



I used Cocoa Vanilla's beautiful Unforgettable collection. The butterflies were fussy-cut from one of the patterned papers, and the flowers, tab, andcamera are diecuts from the collection.


I sprinkled a few iridescent sequins around my page for some sparkle and added a few tiny punched butterflies. Those white chipboard letters are super old Thickers.


There are so many beautiful cut files over at Paper Issues for free. While you're at the store, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...