HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Isn't She Lovely {Paper Issues Winged Things Challenge}

Here's my most recent page I crated for Paper Issues, for the "Winged Things" challenge, which was to use something with wings, so I chose butterflies.


I used the beautiful Monarch Butterfly Wreath free cut file from Paper Issues and fussy cut some butterflies from a One Canoe Two paper. I gave them dimension by lifting their wings with pop dots.


I added some shimmery white sequins. Since I don't put these pages in albums (I store them in boxes), I made one of the butterflies flying off the page.


The blue flowers were cut from an Amy Tangerine paper. I wanted lots of layering under the pretty picture, but I didn't want it to look too heavy, so I folded up some tissue paper and cut it and tucked it at the bottom.


There are so many beautiful cut files over at Paper Issues for free. While you're at the store, check out all the new goodies, and be sure to use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...