HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

You Make Today Count | Bramble Fox

I'm making a layout to give to each of my students. Here's one I recently created, for Bramble Fox using a title piece from the March Fox Box:


Here are some details. How awesome is that title? And that awesome cut file is a free cut file by Paper Issues called Right on Target.


I used Kaisercraft's Oh Happy Day, which is a birthday collection, but I think the patterns and embellishments are suitable for just about any theme. I used some Bramble Fox star Perspextives that matched the colors of the papers.


I had to disguise my students, and I superimposed my nephew's face on top. :)


I love working with the Perspextives. They're such a unique embellishment. I encourage you to give them a try, and subscribing to the Fox Box is a great way to do this. There are 3 packs of Perspextives plus an exclusive design available only in the Fox Box. Subscribers receive 15% discount on any other products in the shop.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...