HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, March 20, 2020

You're Awesome | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge

If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm on a mission to make 29 layouts, one to give to each of my students. Here's my latest, created for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge:


Here's Amanda Ulmer's awesome page we got to lift:


Here are some details. I used Echo Park's Imagine That collection, one of my favorite boy collections of all time! I just love the colors and motifs. How cute is that little dog flying the plane?


I used Amanda's basic design of the 3 long rectangles in the back but made mine a little thinner and positioned them wonky. I used the packaging technique in the background, which I love but often mess up, but it looks okay here, I think. I added texture paste with a stencil over top of that and partially outlined some of the stars. The car looked funny with no driver, so I cut a little dog out of one of the patterned papers and stuck him inside.


My title. I added some old Studio Calico wood veneer chevron arrows. Those word stickers are really old K& Co. stickers. The enamel dot looking things are actually Nuvo drops. I'm seriously in love with those.


I had the SUPER HERO words cut out of a patterned paper an was just going to place them sort of overlapped, and then it came to me that the airplane should be trailing them like you see planes doing at the beach. I always put a heart on each layout I make for other people, and I found a wood veneer one for the cloud.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...