HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, March 19, 2020

A Treat | CSI March Cold Case No. 315

I love CSI's Cold Case Files because they encourage me to dig deep into my stash. Here's my page for our March Cold Case, another layout I made to give to one of my students.


Here are the Case File and clues:

I used these clues: papers matching the color scheme, retro papers, jars, buttons, old metal embellishments, string, magic number 3 (the stencil), and October Afternoon papers.


Here are some details. When I saw The Scene, I knew I wanted to use these old jars cut out of  paper from the old Lucky Charm collection by Dear Lizzy. I added a button as a clue and tied an old heart charm onto the jar with string (two more clues). Those fun polka dot letters were the perfect color. I've had them in my stash forever and never opened them.


 I wanted to add some butterflies to my page and found a paper by Making Memories to cut some out. The little shelves I made for the jars to sit on is from an old October Afternoon paper, as are the giant doily patterns.


I made tags out of some papers from the Dear Lizzy collection. The stencil in the background, which I used with yellow stamp ink, was the third in my box (for the magic number clue).


I hope you'll come play with us! This is such a fun challenge and a great opportunity to dig into your stash! And who knows...you may win a prize from one of our eight generous sponsors this month!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...