HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

You Rock | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge

I love having time to play with all my favorite challenges. I made this page for one of my students for Paper Issues' Scraplift Sunday challenge.


Here's awesome layout I lifted! I love the way those colors look against the black background. I didn't want to copy too much so I used white but matted all my die cuts and stickers in black.


Here are some details. I started out with a Paper Issues free cut file called Polka Dot Wreath, but then I wound up covering most of it. I used die cuts and stickers from Simple Stories Lil' Dude. I love that collection, and I'll be sad when I run out. I made a huge dent in that stash on this page, but I still have a lot left!


Once I figured out where I was putting everything, I made marks to show where each color began and  ended, and then I used the packaging technique to apply watercolor, followed by sprinkling some of the paint. I drew around the drips with my fine line pen.


I was happy to use some of my buttons from my humongous stash, and I also used my rainbow of Nuvo Drops. Love those things so much!


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...