HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Good Stuff | Bramble Fox

I have 29 students, and I'm making a layout as a gift for each of them. Here's one of my recent ones, which I made for Bramble Fox.


I got my layout design idea from the Pebble's blog. One of their designers had a sunburst at the top and some of the die cuts along the middle. I made the design my own with the clouds and hot-air balloon and title at the top and a subtitle at the bottom.

I used the fantastic "Good Stuff" title Perspextive from the March Fox Box, along with a fun sun that was also in the Fox Box, a heart, and some stars. I always buy paper with clouds because they're perfect for fussy-cutting and using as embellishments. I added Stickles to the edges.


I thought the Big Top Dreams collection by  Pebbles would be fun for a page for this boy in my class.


How awesome is the navy color of the title Perspextive? I layered a heart Perspextive on top of the sun. I always add a heart to each of my students' pages.


I highly encourage you to subscribe to the Fox Box because in addition to getting several packs of Perspextives, you get an extra that's exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. PLUS, subscribers receive 15% discount on any other products. You will also receive a sneak peek of the box and other new products before the launch.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...