HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Holiday Traditions | Paper Issues Free Cut File

I made this back in November for Paper Issues with a free cut file, but never got a chance to post it on my blog when Farzad went to the hospital.


I used the Holiday Titles free cut file.


Here are some details. I used Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection. I love that collection so much! Those tassels are huge for my 8 x 8 pages, but I just couldn't resist putting one on my page.


I love fussy cutting!


How fun are those little birds! 


I hope you will please use my discount code--Debbi (no e on the end)--when you shop at Paper Issues. You'll get 20% off every single thing in the store--every single day!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...