HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 7, 2020

You Fill Up My Heart | Paper Issues InstaParade

We're kicking off March with an Insta-Parade at Paper Issues today!
Image may contain: possible text that says 'WWW.PAPERISSUES.COM Marching into spring Insta-Parade! KICK OFF MARCH WITH A MONOCHROMATIC MONOCHROM PARADE OF GREEN! HOP ALONG ON INSTAGRAM: SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH. 7TH.'

Here's what I've added to the parade. I'm making layouts for my students again this year, and school policy has changed, so I can't post student pictures, even with parent permission, so I've just superimposed a picture of me as a kid on top of my student, which is why my picture looks so funny. But it looks better than blurring out the faces, don't you think?


I used  the aptly named FREE cut file called You Fill Up My Heart and backed it with all super-old scraps. 


After backing the heart, I mounted it on black cardstock to add further contrast to the background, a I outlined the hearts to give them more definition. I did some stamping in the background and then went in search of green and neutral accents in my stash.


I've had that scalloped Doodlebug border in my stash for eons. I'm always so happy to use older stash.


This stamped bird was sitting on my table, a reject from a layout I made a couple of months ago. So perfect that it was stamped on green paper!


I hope you'll come visit the parade on Instagram. And I hope that you will please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) when you shop at the Paper Issues store because you will get 20% off everything in the store. No expiration date!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...