HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Love You | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

It's Sunday, and that means it's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues! One of my favorite challenges and perfect for when you are just stuck. I'm making layouts for each of my 29 students, and at the time I'm writing this blog post, I've completed 28, and have one more to go.


Here's Lou's awesome page I scraplifted.


Here are some details. I was saving this fun thumbs-up hand for this sweet girl's page, so I primarily used Dear Lizzy's It's All good collection, plus a few bits from my stash. I love that sparkly yellow alpha. It's so fun and playful, and perfect for kid pages. It's an older pack of Thickers. Lucky for me, I bought two packs.


Most of the things I used to fill the rectangles are from the Dear Lizzy collection. I added a wood veneer bird and a fabric brad.


Most of my pages have lots of detail filling up the page, and my page was looking a little plain compared to the others I made for my students, so I decided to add borders to the top and bottom. The yellow floral piece is an old Doodlebug Frills. I added Nuvo Drops at the end. They're such a fun touch!



I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have loads of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's always a gift certificate up for grabs every month!

You should stop by the Paper Issues shop, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...