HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Cross Country | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 24

 I finally finished all 30 sketches! However, I'm really behind on posting them, so I'm doing some quick blog posts to catch up. Here's my page for Sketch 24:


Here's the sketch. I followed the basic design but had to use fewer photos because my pictures were oriented differently, plus I scrap 8 x 8.


Here are a few closeups.  I'm the worst kit hoarder, so I made a decision to try to use kits on as many of these sketch layouts as I could. I used Paper Issues' May 2019 "Fishin' in the Dark" kit.


Most everything is from that kit, but I added a couple of things from my stash, like the brads.


I also added the paper clip and a super-old mini-tag from Making Memories that I bought eons ago.


Did you know that Paper Issues has kits? They actually have two each month, a large one, and a small sort of sampler kit called a swag bag. They sell out fast, but it's cool that you don't have to subscribe. Whenever you shop at Paper Issues, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, including kits, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...