HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 29, 2020

Rainy Day Bug Hunt | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Sketch 23

I'm finally done with all 30 sketches, just a little behind in sharing them. Here's my page for sketch 23:


And the sketch, which I pretty much followed except I added the journaling.


Here are some details. I knew I bought that Bella Blvd Bug Explorer paper I bought would come in handy! The rainy day bug hunt called for some watercolor in the background. I found some perfect 7gpsies phrase stickers to add. And I used Magic Mesh. I still can't believe how many rolls of that stuff I have!


I dusted off some old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters an combined them with my current favorite alpha, Bella Blvd Florence. I fussy cut some teeny-tiny bugs to crawl on the title.


How fun are those jars and a magnifying glasses cut from one of the papers?


There are still several more bits from this collection in the shop. I may have to snag some more! When you shop at the Paper Issues store, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

This is so cute! love the bugs too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...