HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Happy Cousins | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 19

I'm still making my way through the 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues! Here's my layout for Sketch 19:


And here's the sketch:


I used the Color Me Happy collection by Pretty Little Studio. How adorable are these little animals?


I used the Heart Target FREE cut file from Paper Issues and backed it with several of the patterned papers from the Color Me Happy collection. This paper has an awesome sheen that sometimes makes it hard to photograph in the sunshine.



How totally adorable is that flair badge? I wanted to hoard it but decided I just had to use it. Plus, there are still some in the shop, so I might just have to order another pack!


The phrase flags are awesome. I love that there are so many on the sheet.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you decide to buy something at the Paper Issues store, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!



cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Sooo sweet, Debbi! love these photo clusters.
Anastasia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...