HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 15, 2020

Puppy Love | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 17

Moving right along through Paper Issues's 30 Days of Sketches. Here's my layout for sketch 17:


And here's the sketch. I mainly followed the sketch, but I did a lot of overlapping.


I thought Simple Stories Heart was the perfect collect to go with this precious photo of my friend's daughter and her dog. I used a frame cut from a patterned paper. I mounted the frame and photo with adhesive foam for extra dimension.


I used the branding strips from the Heart papers, and instead of just using the strips, I added scallops and stitched them on. I like how the loose threads add a little whimsy.


This sketch was perfect for using these ginormous letters, which are extra-ginormous on my 8 x 8 pages. I added some pretty gold sparkly doo-dads to a couple of the letters. I usually embellish my pages more, but I thought with all those different patterns, what I used was enough.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing.

If you love the Heart collection, the Paper Issues store still has lots of elements in stock. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...