HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 15, 2020

Science Lesson | Paper Issues Free File Friday

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, everyone! Aren't we just so lucky that Paper Issues gives  us all their hundreds of cutfiles for FREE? It's Free File Friday, and I'm here to share a layout I made using two cut files and Echo Park's new Plant Lady collection:


My friend is a teacher and during our school closure due to COVID-19, so she's doing all sorts of fun activities as she's homeschooling. I found the perfect cut files to go with this page about the kids planting seeds to learn about what plants need. The potted plant is from the Succulents cut file. I cut it with white paper, backed the pot, and then cut it again (just the greenery) with the green patterned paper and glued it on top of the white.



The #teacher mom is from the No Germs Allowed cut file. I cut the little windows out of one of the Plant Lady papers and added tiny brads to the hanging plants.



I'm loving the Simple Stories foam alphabet stickers that come in so many colors. The coral stickers are a perfect match for the Plant Lady collection. And I'm so in love with the Nuvo Drops! If you haven't tried them, you must give them a try! 


With so many FREE cut files to choose from, you can always find one that will work for your layout. While you're browsing the cut files, be sure to check out the all the wonderful new scrappy products, and please use my discount code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off of every product, every day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...