HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Our Little Mermaid | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 15

I'm on a roll with Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches. Here's Day 16:


Here's the sketch. 


And some details. I started by adding two different colors of watercolors to my background. I fussy cut fish from a paper from Bella Blvd's Secrets of the Sea collection from a few years ago. 


I looked through my dies to see if I could find some that looked like seaweed. I found these Tim Holtz Thinlets. First, I watercolored some paper, and after it dried, I die cut the leaves and made it so that some of the fish were swimming through the fronds.


I love the awesome Florence alphas by Blvd. I added a heart, like I always do when I'm giving away my pages.


I added some fish bubbles with pen and then added some "water drops" in the form of clear Nuvo Drops.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. And be sure to pick up some Nuvo drops or those awesome Florence alphas. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...