HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Darling | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 15

Well, I'm halfway through my mission of completing all 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues. Here's my layout for sketch 15:


Here's the sketch. I followed it pretty closely, except I used two photos and frames in place of tags.


Here are some details. I used Carta Bella's Summer Market collection. I love the texture on their papers.


I fussy cut a frame from a paper I got from Paris last summer. I cut the frame in half to preserve the paper.


I used some old American Crafts Remarks sticker for the title. I added some die cut leafy branches, punched butterflies, and Nuvo Drops to round out my layout.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing.

Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...