HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Making Butter | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 14

Well, I'm almost halfway through my mission of completing all 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues. Here's my layout for sketch 14:


Here's the sketch. I flipped it because of the orientation of the photos.


Here are some details. I was looking through my stash and came across Photoplay's Stuck on You collection, and there were jars on the sticker sheet, which I decided would be perfect for a butter-making layout. I think the fabric covered brads are by BasicGrey. I was also happy to use some buttons from my gazillion-button supply.


That cream label came from a very old sheet of October Afternoon diecuts. Score for using old stash again!


I added some stamped phrases to the pictures. The "get in my belly" is one of my favorite stamps!


Speaking of old stash, I used some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. Embarrassing how many packs of those I still have! But they still look awesome, even if I did put them on a little crooked.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing.

Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Another cool page! and chipboard letters always look awesome, imo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...