HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Beaming | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 13

I'm on a roll with Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches. I don't know if I'll make the deadline because I don't have time to scrap every day, but I plan to make a layout for each of the sketches. Here's my page for Day 13:


Here is the sketch. I followed it pretty closely except I crowded my frames together.


Here are some details. I cannot get enough of that cute little face of my friend's baby! I used Pebbles Peek-a-Boo You collection for this layout. I fussy cut the animals from some of the papers. The white striped paper is from my stash. I think I got it at Michael's. I was lucky (pun intended) to find that brad that matched the color of the letters and the elephant.


The black and white leaves are stamped images that I fussy cut. The die-cut leaves are by Simply Graphic, a French company. I had ordered some things from France when my husband went to visit his brother who lives in Paris last summer. I added Nuvo Drops. Love those things so much!


The frames were fussy cut from a paper by Studio 40, a Polish scrapbooking company. I ordered those papers from a French shop last summer too.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...