HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, June 1, 2020

Smells So Good | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 29

I finally finished all 30 sketches in Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches! Here's my page for Sketch 29:


Here's the sketch.


I used mostly older stash on this page. Look--that blue paper is Ki Memories paper, and the sniff sniff sniff sticker is an old 7gypsies sticker! The zig-zag border is Doodlebug Frills. Those are at least a dozen years old. Those white things ticking out the top are also by Ki Memories. I also used Magic Mesh--how's that for a blast from the past?

Something newer that I used is the awesome Bella Blvd Florence alphas for my title. Such an playful, fun font, and they come in every color of the rainbow.


How cute are these dogs? I was looking through my very limited stash of dog stickers and found nothing suitable, and I found these adorable digital images by Oksana Stepova and fell in love with all the adorable images, and I bought them. They were actually the starting point of my layout and I chose the colors to go with them.


The labels are old Jenni Bowlin stamps. I added some leftover bits of Magic Mesh, and that little dangling tag is super old too. I hand-drew my scallops so they'd be a little wonky. The black and white circle things are by Queen & Company. They're called Lollies.


This 30 Days of Sketches challenge is now over, but Paper Issues has a sketch every month, plus scads of other challenges, and there's a fun Alphabet Soup challenge that will run across 26 days, with a new challenge for each letter of the alphabet. Whenever you shop at Paper Issues, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, including kits, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...