HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Love You | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

I love Paper Issues' Scraplift Sunday challenge because it lets me try out other scrappers' styles. Here's my most recent page for this challenge:

Here is Kelly's gorgeous layout we got to lift:



I've been wanting to use this cut file, and now was the perfect chance. I loved the way the stripes looked behind the cut file. I almost wanted to use the same paper but I didn't want to totally copy, so I dug through my stash and found Dear Lizzy's Lovely Day collection that had some colorful stripes. I found an old raw chipboard frame which I colored with a gray Pitt Pen.


The title words are by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. They're the same ones Kelly used. I didn't have any stickers from the Dear Lizzy collection, so I fussy cut the flowers and houses. I outlined the inside of the cut file with a black pen, which is something I've been doing a lot lately. It really makes the cut file stand out, I think.


I really wanted to use a ticket like Kelly did because I have a gazillion tickets, but they just looked too large here for my 8 x 8 page.


The cut file is a FREE one at Paper Issues called Heart Waterfall. While you're over at Paper Issues checking out all the hundreds of awesome FREE cut files, be sure to look at all the awesome new goodies in the shop. Please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, including kits, every single day! And be sure to play along with this or one of the many challenges over at Paper issues because you may just win a gift certificate to the shop!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...