HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Plant & Grow | CSI Case File No. 321 and Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 30

Our June challenges have opened at CSI: Color, Stories Inspiration. Here's what I made:


Here are the Case File and clues for this challenge:


I used all of the Evidence clues except for buttons and jewels and fringe.


Paper Issues was having a 30 Sketches for 30 Days. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to finish all of them by the end of May, so I decided I'd use the last sketch for my CSI page. Here's the sketch.


And here are some details. The green paper I used for the frame is old Sassafras Lass paper. I cut out large squares with my silhouette and then cut out a bit to accommodate my title, which was made from old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. One of the clues was summer themed elements, and I found this sun sticker from a Simple Stories summer collection which I used as an O. I always add hearts to the pages I give away, so I added an enamel heart to the center. Texture paste and water colors were clues, so I made a mixed media background with those. Another clue said anything with interesting texture, and I felt that wood fit the bill, so I used some wood veneer accents.


I also found a wood veneer person icon, which was another clue. This cluster needed some yellow, so I added a little smiley face sticker to it. Plants were a clue. I had some metal dies with pot plants that were perfect to go with the pictures I was scrapping. Flair badges were another clue, and I found one to match my color scheme. 


I'm always happy to use enamel dots on my pages, plus they were a clue, so I had to add them! And I founds some glasses in the Simple Stories sticker sheet to meet that clue. All of the papers behind my pictures were from my scrap drawers, which delight me to no end!


I hope you'll come play with us at CSI and at Paper Issues. Paper Issues is one of our sponsors this month, so you could either with a gift certificate by playing with Paper Issues or with CSI! Plus CSI has six more sponsors, so lots of chances to win!


If you do shop at Paper Issues, please use my discount code--Debbi (no e on the end)--and you'll get 20% off everything in the store!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...