HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Adore | Paper Issues Kit

I made this page a while back, I think before Farzad was hospitalized, and I never got around to sharing it. I made it for my friend who lost both her cats within a year of each other.


I used an old Paper Issues kit called "Blue Ain't Your Color," plus a few things from my stash. Here are some details.


Those rhinestone things have been in my stash forever. I thought I'd dust them off.


I'm loving tassels lately. That "adore" is by 2Crafty, from when I was on their design team.


And a shot of the bottom grid square.


Did you know that Paper Issues has kits? They actually have two each month, a large one, and a small sort of sampler kit called a swag bag. They sell out fast, but it's cool that you don't have to subscribe. Whenever you shop at Paper Issues, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, including kits, every single day!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Love the colors and squares - adding this Lo to my "scraplift" list :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...