HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, September 28, 2020

Beautiful | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

One of my favorite challenges is Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday. Here's the latest one I made for this challenge:


Here's the awesome layout by Laurie Leahey I lifted:


And here are some details. I used Simple Stories Kate & Ash for this page. I thought this Scraplift challenge was a perfect design for what I had in mind. My friend had posted a video of her daughter, and I transcribed what she was saying in the video. It was so funny!


I couldn't decided on a title, but I wanted something sparkly, and I found this glittery gold "beautiful" and thought it would be perfect. Like Laurie did, I splattered some watercolors in the background.


The diecut pack in this collection had some makeup motifs, which was perfect.


The crown in the glitter gold Thickers is a fun and funny addition to this layout, I thought!


And I always add a heart to the layouts I give away. There were hearts in some of the patterns, but I found this heart-shaped lock in the Thicker pack that gave my layout a visual triangle to balance out the other two gold pieces.




cubeupload















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...