HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, September 28, 2020

Sweet Shades | Bramble Fox

I totally forgot to blog about this page I made for Bramble Fox last month!


I used Paper Issues Sunbeams Stitching Background free cut file. The gorgeous mirror-finished Perspextives are from a set called Cool Sunnies by Bramble Fox, and I loved them so much I ordered another set. 





This picture of me with my new favorite sunglasses was perfect to use for these Perspextives. I promise I didn't buy the glasses with this in mind! Most of the stuff on this page is from Dear Lizzy's Here and Now collection, but I did add a few things from my stash, like the yellow flower charm and the pink rhinestones. I made a tag out of a scrap of paper.


The foliage was fussy-cut from one of the Here & Now papers. Those yellow glittery Thickers are pretty old. I love the fun font and wish I had bought a second set. Isn't the mirror finish on that title divine?


I love all the motifs in this Dear Lizzy collection that includes these pretty lanterns and flamingos.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...