HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall Dream | CSI Case File No.336 and Paper Issues Free-File Challenge

I made this page back in November for CSI's Case File No. 336.  I also played along with Paper Issues' Free File Free-for-All challenge.


Here are the Case File and clues that inspired my page:


As you can see, I used the color scheme and lots of the Evidence clues--stripes, wood background, floral pattern, frames, puffy stickers, punctuation, leaves, stars, metal, fabric brads, something transparent, cursive fonts, and a metal die.


Here are some details. Almost everything on this page is super old. I used Paper Issues' Patchwork Pumpkin FREE cut file and backed it with old papers from my paper scraps drawers in colors to match the palette. The leaves are from the October Daily Dex FREE cut file.


Old little odds and ends from my stash to meet the clues: fabric brad, punctuation, old Crate Paper chipboard frame, Evalicious puffy sticker, metal BasicGrey brad.


That cool diecut behind the photo is by Bramble Fox. I always add a heart or two to the pages I give away as gifts. Nuvo drops are a great way to add some extra detail and texture.


The title was made from super old Heidi Swapp rub-ons that I rubbed onto white paper and fussy-cut. When I say old, I'm not lying. The package said 2003. That's almost 18 years old, people, and they still rubbed off like butter!


Another oldie--remember these transparent swirly embellishments from My Mind's Eye? I was glad to get this one out of the drawer and onto a page.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...