HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, November 6, 2020

October Bliss Documented | Bramble Fox

Here's another fun Halloween page I made using Bramble Fox products from the October Fox Box.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to make the background. I just kind of smushed them a couple of times with each color to create a base for my grid. I was inspire by those cut-apart cards from Crate Paper's Hey Pumpkin  to made this as a grid design. The squares had numbers on them, and I covered them up with little flags made from Bramble Fox's Fox Die's #1 set. The star is an older Bramble Fox Perspextive from my stash. The stamped stars are also by Bramble Fox--they're from a Christmas stamp set Called Fox Stamps #2, but there are several stamps in this set that would work for any theme.


I just love the unique dimension and designs of Perspextives.


My favorite Bamble Fox pieces are the translucent ones. I used the October along with some old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and a stamped word from the Fox Stamps #2 set for a perfect title.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. You get three packs of Perspextives, which gives you a nice assortment of pieces to work with, as well as an exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. Plus you get a discount on everything in the shop. You are not going to want to miss the December Fox Box! Here's a peek:





cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...