HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Stories - Bramble Fox

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I was up on the Bramble Fox blog on Christmas Day. Here's my post:

Merry Christmas, Bramble Fox Friends!

Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas layout using the gorgeous January Fox Box and a couple of Woodies from the amazing Christmas & Winter Collection, plus some hearts, stars, and Paper Snips.



The beautiful script "Stories" title Perspextive from the Fox Box made me think of this darling photo of my friend's granddaughter, and the colors in the photo were perfect with this year's Mix & A-Mingle Christmas collection by Simple Stories. I used a sticker from that collection to make the title "Christmas Stories," but that "Stories" piece is so versatile and could be used for virtually any topic.


I used one of the pretty tree Perspextives from the Fox Box in an embellishment cluster, topping it with a star from the Monochrome Stars pack and of course adding a heart from the Warm Hearts pack, since I always include a heart on the pages I give away. The phrase strips and circular "Joy" are from Paper Snips 015 | Festive Fun. I topped the circular piece with an Epoxy Flair Sticker to give it extra dimension and a little shine.


Speaking of shine, I added some snowflakes I made with a die and sparkled them with Stickles glitter glue. Putting lots of different textures on a page really makes for a lovely tactile and interesting layout. I'm loving the Woodies Bramble Fox included in the Christmas Collection. The ones I used on this page ate from the set called Festive Labels | Woodies. The engraved detailing is just gorgeous!


Here's another Woodie from the Festive Labels | Woodies pack.


You'll surely be taking lots of Christmas photos today, and the Bramble Fox shop is all stocked with loads of goodies for the pages you'll be making in the coming weeks! I hope I've given you some inspration for some of these pieces.

Please be sure to share your creations with us by tagging Bramble Fox on Instagram and by adding your work to the Bramble Fox Facebook Group. We always love to see what you make with our products!

Until next time, Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...