HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, March 3, 2023

Awesome Kid | Scrap the Boys Challenge

This month at Scrap the Boys, we had a sketch challenge. Here's what I made:


Here's the sketch. Since I scrap 8 x 8, I had to adapt it a little.


I used Cocoa Vanilla's No Limits collection on my layout. Here are some detail shots.


I mounted some of the elements on black paper to make them stand out since I have so much going on on this page.


The orange letters are old BasicGrey stickers. I love those things.The style is timeless and goes with just about any other letters.


I used some of the frame diecuts from the No Limits collection to highlight some of the pictures.



Some of the stars are diecuts (and puffy stickers) and some were fussy cut from one of the papers in the collection. I know some people dislike fussy-cutting, but I really enjoy it and it's a very economical way of adding to my embellishments.


I hope I inspired you to try out this sketch and/or to scrap the boys/men in your life!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...