HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Sweet Hot Cocoa Face {Paper Issues You've Got to Be Kittin' Me Challenge}

I had a snow day on Thursday and got to make another scrapbook layout, this one for Paper Issues' You've Got to Be Kittin' Me challenge:


I'm making pages for my friend featuring her sweet daughter. I'm taking the pictures, and in this case, the captions, from her Facebook page. 

Did you know that in addition to all the fabulous new scrappy products, Paper Issues also sells kits? I created this page with the November Kit called Family Traditions. Here's a peek at this kit. As you can see, it's just chock-full of beautiful product! You can read about all of the kit contents here.


Here are some details. How awesome is that coffee cup? It's from a free Paper Issues cut file called Pumpkin Spice.


Pumpkin Spice-Free Cut File

I added a little stitching here and there on my page for some extra texture.


The "hot cocoa" in the title is also a free cut file called Winter Sweater Weather Words.



You take a look at the kits still in stock and all the awesome new stuff. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and receive 20% off your ENTIRE purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...