HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, October 27, 2019

License to Thrill | Bramble Fox + Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy

It was my turn to post a layout on the Bramble Fox Instagram the other day.


I used this fun sketch from Paper Issues:

Image may contain: text

Here are some details. How awesome are the Perspextives. The Love It is from the "Amazing Arrows" pack. I used lots of older stuff from my stash on this page--some super old Doodlebug diecuts, which happened to have that artisan label shape from the sketch.


These cool chevron arrows are from the Arrows V2 pack.


The packs of stars are always handy to have to sprinkle here and there. I would up using these Doodlebug die cuts because I remembered this little red truck on the sheet, which went perfectly with the photograph of my friend's little girl. I snagged the picture off of her Instagram, which had the caption #itsajeepthing, which I put on the little diecut. The window was just begging for a puffy sticker, so I cut the window out and put one in there. That border around the edge is made from some old rub-ons.


I hope you'll come play along with us at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate to the shop! Speaking of the shop, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...