HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Autumn Joy | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today! Here's my post:

Hey, everyone! Fall is in full swing here in the United States, and the title pieces from the November Fox Box are perfect for documenting all those wonderful autumn outings. I created this 8 x 8 page for a friend's trip to the pumpkin patch with her twins.


I used Carta Bella's lovely Fall Market collection to make my layout. I roughed up the edges of my paper and tilted it to give the feel of the bouncy hayride.

How beautiful is the script font on the "joy" Perspextive title piece?


The wreath on this layout is a free cut file from Paper Issues that I backed with some of the patterned papers in Fall Market collection along with other papers from my stash. Sometimes I leave the vinyl coating on the Perspextives, like I did here, which makes the color more muted to go with the papers I used.


I just love these sweet Bramble Fox heart Perspextives! They're perfect for adding to clusters of embellishments.


I hope I've given you some inspiration for using the beautiful Bramble Fox Perspextives. We love seeing what you do with the products, so please be sure to share your work in our Facebook group. 


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...