HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Love You | CSI + Paper Issues

Our mid-month reveal is live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. I made a layout for one of my students, combined with Paper Issues Free File Friday challenge.


Here are the CSI Case File and clues:


I used the color scheme as well as all of the Evidence clues. 


Here are some details. I used Paper Issues Rainbow Clouds free cut file. I backed the clouds with purple paper and lifted them with pop dots for added dimension.



I raided my scraps drawers to find papers to back the rainbow and found the perfect colors. I love using my scraps! For the gold clue, I found some glittery gold Thickers. And there were even plus signs in the pack (another clue). I cut the houses out of a patterned paper for another of the clues.


The butterflies were cut from an older Paige Evans collection. I almost gave up on adding the flower clue and then I found these little purple flowers by K&Co. in my stash. And I used an old scallop punch for the scallop clue.


I hope you'll come play in both of these challenges. CSI has 7 generous sponsors donating prizes this month.


And there's always a gift certificate up for grabs at Paper Issues. The free file challenge is really fun and there are literally hundreds of free cut files. While you're over checking out the free cut files, be sure to stop by the store, where you'll find loads of scrappy goods! Please use my discount code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off everything in the store, every day!




cubeupload
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...