HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, April 13, 2020

Together | Bramble Fox

I'm going through my layouts and discovered there were some I never got a chance to share because my husband was hospitalized. This is one I created for Bramble Fox in November. My friend lost both her sweet kitties within about a year of each other, so I'm making some pages for her.


Here are some details. The ephemera pieces are from Pink Paislee's Auburn Lane. How beautiful is that Bramble Fox title piece? I just love that script font.


The beautiful cut file is from Paper Issues. I added Bramble Fox heart Perspextives to some of my clusters.


The white clear stickers are from Simple Stories. A few pretty pearls added some extra dimension and shine.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...