HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 8, 2020

Donut Love | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 10

We've got 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues! I'm on a mission, I tell you! As of this writing, I've done 14. Here's Day 10:


Here's the sketch. I changed it up just a little.


And here are some details. Since I scrap 8 x 8, my pictures are very small, and I print them on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, and I don't want to waste the photo paper, so I always print a whole bunch of pictures at a time, not knowing when I'm going to scrap them. This one of my friend's daughter caught my eye. She is just so adorable wearing that Krispy Kreme hat! I knew I had several things in my stash with donuts, so I started looking through my stuff and came across this birthday collection by Jillibean Soup called Souper Celebration. It wasn't a birthday photo, but this collection had donuts, so I was determined to use it. Plus, donuts are always a cause for celebration, aren't they?


I just used a FREE cut file from Paper Issues called V Background. I cut it out and only used part of it to make that triangle shape that was in the sketch. I backed it with papers from the collection and then outlined the insides with a fine pen. I added some cardstock bits to the balloons to look like they have a reflection. I'm in love with that happy alligator! I found a couple of colorful brads in my stash and some Nuvo Drops.



I'm in love with the Florence alphabets by Bella Blvd. They're a nice small size, perfect for my 8 x 8 pages.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. Whenever you're shopping at the Paper Issues store, please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...