HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 8, 2020

Well, Hello There. | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 11

I'm sure you've heard by now that Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 quarantine by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm on a mission to do them all! Here's my layout for Day 11:



Here is the sketch for this challenge:



Here are some details. I used the rainbow from Paper Issues' Happy Sunny Days FREE cut file to replace the green rectangle in the sketch. That meant I needed to move the other parts over to the right so I wouldn't cover up the rainbow. Hence my page doesn't look very much like the sketch, but I promise it was my starting point. Isn't this the sweetest photo ever? I thought the colors called for Crate Paper's Magical Forest collection.




There wasn't a title on the sketch, so I added one to the top left corner of my page. That large expanse of woodgrain paper was looking mighty plain, so I added some hearts using texture paste and an Echo Park stencil.


I just can't stop saying how darling this picture is of my friend's daughter meeting their newest goat. I had to add that "Oh My Darling" sticker and a cute little girl and a lovely pink bow.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the Magical Forest collection, there are lots of elements still in the Paper Issues store. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...