HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, May 8, 2020

Easter Egg Hunt | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 9

Yes, I plan to do all 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues! I'm on a mission, I tell you! As of this writing, I've done 14. Here's Day 9



Here's the sketch. I changed it up just a little. I originally had the blocks all lined up, but it looked too blocky to me.


And some details. I used Pinkfresh Studio's My Favorite Story collection. The pretty pastel palette is perfect for Easter Pictures.


I used elements from Paper Issues FREE cut file Easter Chicks. I outlined everything to add dimension and definition. I think I went overboard!



I just love the beautiful fabric bows in this collection. You can mix and match patterns. The chipboard flair is a nice addition to this collection.


How fun is the bunny in this cut file? I thickened the outline because he was pretty small on my small page, and it kept tearing. I added Nuvo Drops all around the page. I think I went overboard on those too! What can I say? I love Nuvo Drops!


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the My Favorite Story collection, there are lots of elements still in the Paper Issues store. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Not-blocky blocks look so good here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...