HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Treat | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 8

I'm sure you've heard by now that Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 quarantine by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm going to try to do all of them! Here's my layout for Day 8:


Here's the sketch:


I'm a terrible kit hoarder, so I decided to use some kits for some of these sketch pages. I used the February Paper Issues kit for this layout, plus a few bits from my stash. Here are some details. The ephemera and die cuts are from Elle's Studio and Amy Tangerine's Picnic in the Park collection. I added some clear Simple stories words and phrase stickers from my stash to the labels.


How fun are those clear letters? I wasn't sure what adhesive to use, so I stapled them with my Tiny Atther. I added some stamped frames behind the photo so I could add extra layers and also add those fun phrase stamps.


The puffy stickers are by Vicki Boutin, and Iadded some rhinestonestickers to that Ice Cream bike thingy.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing. I'm having so much fun, and I don't usually scrap this quickly. I usually take most of a Saturday to make one page. Using these sketches, I've been able to make one in an evening or two or three on a Saturday.

I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the My Favorite Story collection, there are lots of elements still in the Paper Issues store. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...