HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Here & Now | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 7

I'm sure you've heard by now that Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 quarantine by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm going to try to do all of them! Here's my layout for Day 7:


Here's the sketch:


And some details. I've been trying to use some of my Paper Issues kits for these sketch challenges because I have a tendency to hoard kits. I had just finished Day 6's sketch using the March kit and I hadn't put it away, so I decided to use it again for this layout. I used more ephemera from the Jen Hadfield Hey Hello collection. The rainbows were cut out of a Heidi Swapp Storyline paper.


The gold puffy Thickers are from Dear Lizzy's Here & Now collection.


I made my own phrase stickers from some old Technique Tuesday stamps. I also dusted off an old border punch to add interest to the edges of my triangles.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing.

I hope you'll come join our challenge. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...