HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Stay Sweet | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 6

I'm sure you've heard by now that Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 quarantine by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm going to try to do all of them! Here's my layout for Day 6:

Here's the sketch.


And some details. I've been trying to use some of my Paper Issues kits for these sketch challenges because I have a tendency to hoard kits. I was looking through the kits and came across the March kit that had the floral coffee cup from Jen Hadfield's Hey, Hello collection and thought it would go well with these pictures of my friend's daughter wearing a floral top and drinking a Starbucks frappucino. The "lovely moments" on the coffee cup is the name of one of the papers in the kit and I cut it from the branding strip.


I know a snail has nothing to do with the page, but its shell has the same floral design, so I went with it. I love adding word stickers to my layouts, and I was putting some stamps away and came across these Technique Tuesday phrase stamps, so I made my own word stickers. 


I love the puffy gold Thickers that came in the kit. They're from the Here and Now collection by Dear Lizzy.


I hope you'll come play with us. Sketches are so much fun and a great way to get pages done quickly or give you a kick-start when your mojo's gone missing.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...