HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Wakes Up Modeling | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 20

I'm racing like crazy to finish all 30 Days of Sketches at Paper Issues. Here's my page for Day 20:


The sketch:


And some details. I thought the colors of Dear Lizzy's She's Magic were perfect for these sweet photos. The stickers in this collection have a beautiful shimmer, but they're tricky to photograph in bright sun.


I added some old Heidi Swapp bling strips and some other stickers from my stash.


And I dusted off an old border punch.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you decide to buy something at the Paper Issues store (there's still lots more elements from this Dear Lizzy collection), please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...