HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Delicious Palette at Color Combos Galore!

Color Combo 148 is live! And what a delectable palette we got to play with this week! I was blown away by the design team's creations. Going along with our wedding theme this month, we had this amazing cake photo to inspire us:
I went a little crazy as I was making my page. I kept adding and adding things. But I think my page turned out fun, which is what I was going for! And I think my title is pretty clever, if I do say so myself!


Here are some close-ups. I decided that pinwheels would be fun accents, to go with the whole "spin" thing. They are really easy to make.


The ice princess, which is a pale shade of blue, threw me. I could only find one pale blue paper in my stash. I decided to string my banner with a pale blue wispy fiber that reminded me of the wispy-ness of the cotton candy.


I hope you'll come play with us. It's so much fun! Not to mention you could win a prize from Scarlet Lime!

5 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

Love this! Hey, Debbi...what's the name of the punch you used for your bright pink border? Looks kinda like a moon with a circle over it? Thanks!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Hey, Amanda, it's by Martha Stewart and it's called Optic Dot Edge Punch. 2Peas carries it: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/martha-stewart/89301-optic-dot-edge-punch/?filters=martha-stewart

Dalovely Damanda said...

awesome! Thanks, Debbi!

Murphy's Law said...

you nailed the fun - yet you always do. i just love your pages and marvel at how much you get on those 8x8s lol!!! i love the colors and the flags. party time at a fair. too cool.

BabyBokChoy said...

I love the explosion of elements on the layout, it looks really awesome!! did you eat the WHOLE thing?? LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...