HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Positively Patriotic Palette {at Color Combos Galore}

We've got a little twist to the traditional red, white, and blue color scheme over at Color Combos Galore this week.

A perfect opportunity to scrap pictures from last weekend's 4th of July celebration! My sister had set the table with these bandannas to use as napkins. We, of course, had other ideas!

I love this challenge for so many reasons. First, it gets me really digging through my stash to find papers that have the perfect shade of the colors. I always rediscover things I forgot I owned. Most of what I included on this layout is ANCIENT!

I also love the new twist on our Designer's Challenge. I took the suggested challenge of combining the gingham with the floral paper, and I also used the basic composition of the photo to design my page, and I used vintage images.


I hope you'll come to CCG and check out what the rest of the team created and play along with us!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo i love that. the colors rock and love how you used them. very fun pix!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...