HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, October 24, 2010

November WIP Peeks

The November Work in Progress kits are available, and the Project and Add-on kits have already sold out, so the main kit is likely to go fast, too. It's full of rich colors and textures and features elements from the new Making Memories Paper Reverie as well as some fun Bella Blvd. cloud papers and Little Yellow Bicycle canvas borders and several specialty papers (die-cut, glittery, and flocked), and lot of other scrappy happiness. Here's a picture of what's in this kit:


One of the many things I love about Trish's kits is how well everything coordinates, yet you can make really varied layouts, as you can see from these little peeks at the pages I've made so far:






The Gallery will go live on November 1st, so I'll share my layouts after then. In the meantime, go take a peek at all the cool stuff in that November kit!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

very cool kit. i love how you made it masculine when it looked femine to me. hmm....

BabyBokChoy said...

I can't WAIT to see the whole thing. Trish allowed me to skip a month since I was cruising too much, lol. I seriously am at the edge of the seat to see everyone's amazing work, like yours!!!!

Susan Stringfellow said...

omgosh - beautiful kit and I just cant wait to see the pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...