HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Delicious Palette at Color Combos Galore {Challenge 168}

We have a brand-new challenge up at Color Combos Galore! This one is warm and delicious and perfect for autumn or Thanksgiving pictures.

I used the new BasicGrey Curio collection to make my page:


Here are some closeups. I hand-cut the flowers from one of the patterned papers. I just love the texture and sparkle of these Thickers:


The Curio collection has some beautiful borders, and I layered one over some strips of patterned paper, along with a punched border and added lots of stitching.


The Curio sticker sheet has so many beautiful images. In addition to the bird, I used this cool stamp sticker. And I used one of my favorite stamps from Catslife Press (which I especially love because they made it from my suggestion!) and heat embossed it.

Thank you for looking at my page. Come see what the rest of the team made, and I hope you will play along!

2 comments:

FiKenward said...

Loved your take on this week palette, and where did you get that bird???? Love it.

Ella Swan said...

Exquisite! I havent seen those thickers online but I must hunt for them!! Oooh swoon at Curio & kicking myself for not ordering any...if I do it now it'll take a month to get here...bummer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...