HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Celebrate {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge}

I played with Paper Issues' Scraplift Sunday challenge and made this layout:


Here's the awesome layout by Kat that I lifted:

Image may contain: 1 person, text


Here are some details. I used Crate Paper's Hooray collection. The llama and presents were cut from patterned papers. I elevated the gifts with pop dots.


There are so many fun patterns in this collection, and this scraplift was perfect for using lots and lots of them.


I couldn't resist cutting out that cute balloon-tied turtle and floating him at the top.


If you want to buy some of these cute papers and elements from the Hooray collection, there are still lots of items at the Paper Issues store. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off your entire order. And  don't forget you can earn a gift certificate by playing in one of the many Paper Issues challenges. Just upload your creation to the Facebook group by January 1.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...