HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

It's a Ray Thing {Paper Issues Rolling With the Punches Challenge}

I used Paper Issues' Rolling with the Punches challenge to create this page for a friend:



Here are some details. I used a border punch and this twiggy sprig punch for this challenge. The die cut ephemera and papers are all from Fancy Pants' Cottage Christmas collection. That Santa hat is from Michael's, and the chipboard letters are old Heidi Swapp alphas.


I used adhesive foam to lift up some of the presents. The phrase stickers are by Tim Holtz.


I added a gold star brad to the tree and then decided to put some more gold on by adding teensy brads to the mittens.


The Cottage Christmas is such a nice Christmas collection with lots of classic images in a perfect Christmas palette. You can find this in the Paper Issues shop, and if you use my code Debbi (no e on the end), you can take 20% off your entire order! Plus you'll let Cassie know I sent you! :)

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...