HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Let It Snow {CSI Case File No. 267}

We've got a new challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:

Here's the page I created. The pinks and turquoise made me think of Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection, and I found this adorable photo of my friend and her daughter in the snow wearing pink, so that was my starting point. From there, I incorporated lots of the Evidence clues, dots, plaid, tags, stars, animals, winter elements, buttons, hearts, a banner, a bow, and string.


Here are some details. I added some little buttons to the jar as one of the clues. That BRRR! was attached to a big paper clip. I cut it off the clip. I'm adding hearts on all the pages for this little girl, so I added a little puffy heart to the snowman I fussy cut from one of the papers. The little bow clip, also a clue, is by Bella Blvd.


I was determined to use that tassel! The teeny-tiny star confetti (another clue) is by Fancy Pants.


I adore that bear with the scarf--he was cut out of one of the patterned papers.


Banner was one of the clues, so I had to use the banner from the chipboard sheet, and I fussy cut some little birds to perch on top.


I hope you'll come play with us! Wouldn't it be fun to win a prize from one of our 13 sponsors this month?


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...