HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Joy {CSI Cold Case + Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All}

I created this page for a friend using the February Cold Case File at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration and Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All challenge.


So, this year, we introduced Cold Cases. These are designed to get us using our old stash. Here's the Case File I used.


Here were the clues:


And here are some details. That frame is by Making Memories. I'm quite sure I didn't buy it but it came in a Noel Mignon kit years ago. I didn't think I'd ever use it, but as I was digging through my box of Christmas embellishments, I saw it and thought it looked like a wreath, which was one of the clues in the Case File. Those glittery poinsettia flowers are also pretty old.


The cut file is a free cut file from Paper Issues called Songs of the Season.


The chipboard present is by 2Crafty. They're sponsoring us this month. I adhered BasicGrey paper to the present and tied on a little tag to hold the title. The red paper in the background is also an old BasicGrey paper, as is that striped strip at the bottom.


I hope you'll come play in our challenges. Look at the sponsors we have donating prizes this month at CSI:


And come play with us at Paper Issues too. There are TONS of free cut files so you could play in the Free File Free-for-All challenge, and if you don't have a Silhouette,  there are many other challenges to play in at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate to the store! While you're over at the store, if you do make a purchase, please use my code, and you could get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...