HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Spend | CSI Case File No. 292

Our mid-month reveal is live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's the page I created for Case File No. 292:


Here are the Case File and clues that inspired my page:



I used the traditional clues and also drew just about everything on my layout from my old stash. Evidence clues: stripes, flowers, leaves, frames, ribbon, people embellishments, fabric, mesh, metal, circles, stencils, stamps, photo corners, bling.

Here are some details. I love these old chipboard letters by Scenic Route but they're huge for my 8 x 8 pages, so I decided to go with a short title so I could use them. I added some little wood veneer people icons to my title. All the papers on my layout are really old because I save every little scrap and have them organized by color.


I found that "treat yo'self" and "over budget" stamps in my stash. They're from a MAMBI planner set. I don't make planners, but I thought a lot of the phrases would be good for scrapbook layouts.


I have so dang many photo corners and always forget to use them, so I'm glad they were a clue. The "It followed me home" is a fabric tab by 7Gypsies, and i used it for the fabric clue.


I hope you'll come play along. We've got loads of generous sponsors offering prizes this month.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...